Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Ikira: The Great Goddess Ikira

Today I am going to Willowbrook where Kira--oops, The Great Goddess Ikira--is working. I have some shoppies to do @ Zellers and some visiting and plan on doing my daily exercise at the mall because it is cool and cloudy. Rained overnight.

In the cart today will be some matte ceramic plates for everyday dinner stuff here at home; some matte ceramic minitray thingies for the coffee table; possibly getting over to Bowring for the little statue I have been wanting for such a long time (and if they don't have any left on the shelves I will be pissed).

So, it's great not to have any money. Mr. Mastercard I do thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart. I see that the color is leaving my hair and the under-red is showing through more and more. I guess that's the nature of the beast.

No comments: