Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Dark Abyss

My life: the dark abyss. I see life swirling past in multivariate colors. I see my life black and stagnant.

Bob! I want to tell you something amazing and wonderful and it concerns YOU, my dear.

Life as we know it did not stop happening in the 60s and 70s. Amazingly...and I know this is difficult for you to ascertain, life has continued for more than two decades since 1979 closed the door. Two mostly (for you) invisible decades.

This weekend we could have been @Kits, in Vancouver, watching the fireworks. Pre-Bob, I NEVER missed going at least once per year. Everyone does. But I don't. We don't.

I really need to maintain total focus on WW for the next year or so until I reach my goal-weight. But after that, and it could certainly be longer than just one year, I need to re-establish my cultural identity. I'm talking opera, live plays, movies bug me so they're out, fireworks, parades, local events. I am going to join a club out here in Cloverdale or Langley. Really need to get out of the house to experience the pleasures of living. I really really need more live music in my life, that's certain. And dancing....

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, dancing. How I miss dancing SO MUCH!!!!! Dancing and music used to make me so happy, so alive.

I can't wait for the next year to be over and I can minimize the diet thing and maximize the art of living. I miss LIFE so much.

No comments: