Monday, July 11, 2005

Monday Rainy Morning

Well, Bob's holidays are finally over. AND...I managed to survive the week, intact.
Boy! He needs to get his meds checked.
Tomorrow is our "MOM's" shopping day in Richmond to plan and get stuff for the shower. I am taking the guest list, the plates and napkins, Gail's copy of the Engagement picture, and some streamers. I should print out the mock up of their engagement notice for the Richmond Review, as well.

It's another stupidly raining day...week...month here in BC. Last year was the perfect summer with sun every day in July, and every day but two in August. This year we haven't had even ONE day of sun in July yet. That sux.

I found out from Carrie that the wedding dresses are going to be pale pink, black and white. Mostly pink. I am not sure if I can reasonably coordinate with those colors and my planned-on teal blue. Well, we'll see. I'll ask Gail Storm what color she was thinking of for herself. I doubt very much if it would be teal blue.

Ciao bellissimi!

No comments: