Sunday, September 11, 2005

Weekend? What freakin weekend?

Back in the Day

Back in the day, a weekend really lasted for 2 days and 3 nights. Now, a weekend goes so fast that if you blink you miss it. How DID that happen?

It seems totally--and I mean TOTALLY!--impossible that twoooooooo days have passed since school closed last Friday. Where have the nights gone? I have been up each morning shortly after 5AM. What madness is this?

White Rock was just as breathtaking as ever. And Marine Drive by the ocean, was just as crowded as ever. People dining al fresco. All the beautiful people. Lots of bling bling mc's as well. On the winding drive homeward we discussed methods of broadsiding the mortgage within the next decade.

How can I pay a mortgage when I am retired? I want to sleep in past 5AM, go for leisurely walks, get some fresh air, go to the Library, hang out online, write write write, and meet new friends. I doubt that I can do all that on a fixed income unless the mortgage is paid off.

Ten years. Doesn't give me much time. Is it enough and can Bobby pull a rabbit out of a hat FOR ME?
Quando, quando tu verrai...dimmi quando, quando, quando?????

~~*Myst*~~

No comments: