Thursday, September 08, 2005

We's Jesss Soooo Tie-red

Oh, yeah. Those of us on the top of the hill sure are tired these days.

I come home from work, just feel like "being me" and relaxing.

In fact, I just feel like--for once--being spoiled, being waited on, being loved.

Really, I just NEED some attention. I just need to feel special to someone.

You know? I still remember the good old days with N***. Even though it was a very long time ago, and MUCH water under the bridge, you don't forget what it feels like when your man knows how to please you, how to make you happy with just his mind. What it feels like when you KNOW, you absolutely KNOW, that you really make somebody truly happy and they make you truly happy. Your whole day is spent in eager anticipation of the moment when you will both, finally, be able to fall into each other's arms and just "be".

When the doors to the outside world close gently around you because the only world you need is in his eyes.

No comments: